About the Show
Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show
Travel through time at The Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show is the largest trade only event serving the antique and estate jewelry and watch industry. Nearly 400 exhibitors grace our show floor to display only the finest merchandise obtained from estates and jewelers across the globe.
Elegant signed pieces from famous names including Cartier, Tiffany’s, David Webb, Harry Winston, Patek Philippe, Van Cleef & Arpels and many others permeate the show floor. In addition, all categories of jewelry such as cameos, tennis bracelets, rings, decorative necklaces, brooches, gemstones and pendants will be available. These stunning collections represent all eras of jewelry history from the Renaissance to Modern eras.
Embrace the beauty of history.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Emerald Expositions is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. In accordance with the ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact U.S. Antique Shows in writing at least two weeks prior to the start date of any U.S. Antique Shows event. For information please contact Wendy Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Antique Shows Terms & Conditions:
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at U.S. Antique Shows may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and U.S. Antique Shows will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors