Updated March 22nd, 2021WHAT TO EXPECT
Las Vegas Antique Jewelry and Watch Show is excited to welcome dealers and retail partners back to forge new relationships and celebrate long-standing connections and friendships. Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, internal team and employees can safely and effectively conduct business.
We are taking extra precautions, beyond those mandated by government and local authorities, including temperature checks and face masks required of all persons entering the building, without exception.
Read on to find out what health measures we have in place and how you too will play a role in moving business forward safely.BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- Have your digital or print registration confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- Please make sure you have packed face masks; this is required at all times. Please review the LVAJWS rules and regulations to confirm. Masks will also be provided, if one is needed.
- We have an open line of communication in place with the facility, hotel partners, and local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean and ready for business!
- We are taking additional measures to ensure your health and safety at LVAJWS. Please plan accordingly and allot extra time when arriving at the show and making appointments with your customers.
- Have you completed a daily self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Daily temperature screenings will be conducted upon entry for You may not enter the show if you have a high temperature.
- Make sure you have a face mask; EVERYONE is required to wear a mask at all times. Please review the LVAJWS rules and regulations to confirm. Masks will also be provided, if one is needed.
- No hugs or handshakes this LVAJWS has a no-contact policy in place.
- We’ll implement queue lines to ensure 6-foot distancing is safely enforced.
- Transparent barriers on registration counters will be implemented for enhanced safety and our staff will regularly clean all equipment.
- Before receiving your badge onsite and entering LVAJWS, you will be asked to acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions. Please review the document on the next page before arriving to gain entry as quickly as possible.
YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK TO BE ALLOWED INTO LVAJWS
WHAT KIND OF FACE MASKS WILL BE ACCEPTED?
- Again, make sure you have a face mask; this is required at all times. Please review the LVAJWS rules and regulations to confirm. Masks will also be provided, if one is needed.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including: Stay at least 6 feet from one another, wash your hands often, cover your cough or sneeze, and stay home if you are sick.
- We’ll remind you to keep a safe distance from others with floor graphics and stanchions.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Seating areas will be properly distanced and transparent shields will be placed at food and beverage locations.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Trash will be removed within show area with greater frequency.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite to assist anyone feeling unwell.
- Here is the full list of what you can expect on our show site.