Updated June 3rd, 2021
WHAT TO EXPECT
Las Vegas Antique Jewelry and Watch Show is excited to welcome dealers and retail partners back to forge new relationships and celebrate long-standing connections and friendships.
Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our community, partners, internal team and employees can safely and effectively conduct business. We are taking extra precautions, beyond those mandated by government and local authorities to ensure everyone is safe at our show.
We are implementing new face mask requirements, per current CDC guidelines. They are:
- Attendees who are not fully vaccinated must wear a face mask at all times
- Attendees who are fully vaccinated are encouraged but not required to wear masks
- Masks will also be provided at the event if needed
We will be executing the additional following health & safety measures onsite:
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout the Wynn
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well
We will adapt and change our plans as new recommendations become available. We will post regular updates on this page or Or click here to view the complete COUTURE / Emerald Preparedness, Prevention & Response Plan